WELCOME TO NORTHWEST ANIMAL EYE SPECIALISTS
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this difficult time.
At NWAES, we are committed to protecting the health, safety, and well-being of our clients, employees, and patients. In alignment with both our company’s core values and our American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA) Referral Accreditation, we always insist on cleanliness and hygiene at our hospitals. We have intensified efforts in numerous ways to help protect everyone. We are having all employees and professional cleaning crews increase sanitizing efforts in high-touch areas within each hospital. In addition, we have made temporary changes to how we conduct our services during the COVID-19 pandemic. We want to assure you that we are following guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA), Washington State Veterinary Medical Association (WSVMA), and leaders in the state of Washington.
COVID-19 Policies and Protocol:
- If you are experiencing symptoms that align with COVID-19 or you think you may have been exposed to someone who has COVID-19, we ask that you reschedule your appointment. If you are in this situation and feel that your pet is having an ocular emergency, please contact our management team for further guidance on how we might be able to help you.
- At this time, we limiting the number of clients in the building. We realize that this is not ideal for any of us, but it is for everyone’s protection.
- Upon arrival to NWAES, text (ideally) or call our main number (Kirkland: 425-827-3966 or Renton: 425-264-0371) to let us know you have arrived, what your pet name is, and specify which vehicle you are in.
- You can either stay in your vehicle while our staff brings your pet inside for the exam and all exam discussion and check out will take place over the phone, or you can come into the building with your pet, only one person at a time and face masks are required.
- If you need to pick up medication, please call or text with 24 hour notice (as always) so it can be prepared for you. Upon arrival, call or text us to let us know you are here. Medications can also be mailed to you if desired for a small shipping fee.
The Northwest Animal Eye Specialists Team
Dr. Karen Brantman, Dr. Victoria Jones, and Dr. Dara Zirofsky
Our goal is to help care for your pet's eye problems in the most professional and caring manner possible. We aim to treat your pet in the manner that we would prefer if it were our own pet.
Browse our website to learn more about our clinic and the services we provide for animals in Kirkland, Renton, and the surrounding areas. Learn about Our Staff, take a virtual tour of our veterinary hospitals, read testimonials, and find details about news and events.
Please feel free to contact us for more information. You can email, call, or text our office today at 425-827-3966 (Kirkland), 425-264-0371 (Renton), or email us.
Upcoming Events and News